Yes, graduation photos taken about six weeks ahead of time, but still...enticing. I would much rather be wearing the fleece vest with my name emblazoned:
Amanda Munk, M.D.
Emergency Medicine.
Oh how I longed for a fleece vest on my away rotation, which would mean that I belonged, that I was a resident physician and not a medical student, which would mean that I belonged at OHSU, instead of stressing myself out until
my throat hurt with anxiety.
God bless the peace that comes from Acceptance. and not just the fleece vest kind, y'know, but the deep-sigh-down-deep kind that brings us peace.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness. . . this picture took me by suprise! I clicked to enlarge it so I could look at it carefully and I really do think it is a good doctoral photo:)
wow. words cannot say can they? what hugeness Dr. Munk. soon to be here in your fleece vest. mmm....
Forget the vest!! That hat is HOTTT! Please wear it every day at work with the vest. Now that's a combination!
Post a Comment