My cat, Griffin, follows me around the house and it makes me feel happily like i have my own tiny paparazzi cat. She looks attentive, but never yells at me. And when I sit down or especially lay down for more than like seven minutes, she joins the nap or the collapsed state on the couch, as if adopting my energy states makes her happy. and that makes me happy.
Anyhow, I have been longing to post comments on my dear friends eBlogger sites, and so I only intended to create a name so I could post. But then I realized how sadly I have fallen off the email ball, not that it is a ball, but you know what i mean. So perhaps I could put little pictures or updates, and it might be happier than always waiting to play phone tag catch up. Hear, dear and mysterious friends, is the beginnings of my tiny blog, chasing the colorful cars of my other Blogging friends.
1 comment:
welcome to blogland, Amanda, (and Griffin). . .i've already added you as a favorite;)
Post a Comment