I have sunken low...(sunken? sunk? oh dear, my english escapes me). The chocolate cravings seem to be getting so intense, after months of dating a, dun dun dunnnnn Non-Chocolate Lover, that I come home and eat chocolate frosting meant for brownies, spooned on thick with peanut butter. Does that even sound appetizing whendescribed?
Anywho, it's 0100am, and winding down to Conan and frosting seems happy after a weirdly slow ER shift. I would see only one
patient at a time tonight, so I think I may have pestered nurses and the lab just to try and move things along. Oh sigh...time for more frosting
2 comments:
umm, yes, that does sound appetizing to me, i wish i could make that for my breakfast instead of the shredded mini wheats and banana that await me. . .
reminds me of so many nights spooning out frosting or peanut butter or anything in a jar, really. my sympathies to the Non Chocolate Lover.
Post a Comment