1. I am sleeping really really well at night. Yes, this is in great part due to waking up early, but I am thankfulness that the anxiousness of Limbo-land isn't getting into my sleep hours anymore.
2. I do looove wearing scrubs.
3. The people are generally pretty cool. Or efficient. Very few are both in the way that Emergency Physicians are, but still second best after ER.
4. Being back at the Veterans hospital is happy, because it is strangely very organized and computerized and stuff happens faster here. I know...strange.
5. I only have 3 more weeks after this, which means that I am doing it.
6. Ohh I am sleepy, and supposed to be running to scrub in on a colorectal case. for now....thanks for reading and more later.
2 comments:
This is a fun list!! I have to agree with loving scrubs--well actually I don't really wear them, but I think you're the cutest doctor I've ever seen in scrubs. And only three more weeks is sooo happy!
oh your lists are so happy. it was like you talking. i really didn't make myself ready enough for the colo-rectal case...and yet didn't feel gross. yes! i am getting tougher. : ) anyhoos, i meant to say yay for your wonderfulness..
Post a Comment